Friday, November 25, 2011

The Shalom Photo Project

I've officially been back for 3 months...to the day! I have spent that time readjusting and looking for full-time work but more importantly telling the story of the my trip to Africa. If you've been following along you know a lot of it but even these posts have not really explained the amazing experience I have had. I have done two talks so far and I have two more to go. Sunday, Nov. 27th will be at the Delmar Reformed Church at 7:00pm and then on Dec. 11th at 4pm I will give a presentation at the First United Methodist Church's annual Christmas Tea.

As part of the presentation and hope to raise money for the Shalom Orphanage I have started selling some of my photos taken while traveling. I've had some success and have collected just over $700 and I hope to be able to collect more. Below are photos that can be purchased if you are interested. You can order just the prints or a fully framed photo. I also have collections of photos I have put together in sets. You can contact me at Beth.Hickox@gmail.com for more info and to order.

You can see the photo on my flickr account here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/67750443@N02/

Prints Only:
5x7 - $8.00
8 x 10 - $20.00
11 x 14 - $30.00
11 x 17 - $35.00
16 x 20 - $40.00
Larger Prints Available: email for pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment