Friday, July 22, 2011

A Few More Photos

A friend of Bless' let me borrow his computer this weekend so since I have it I want to make the most of it, here are some more random photos...

This is at a school in Denu, I have to walk through the school yard every morning and afternoon to and from the construction site. The children all yell "Yavous, Yavous" (which means white) and on this particular day I had my camera out so they all wanted me to take a photo.


I took this on our journey to the waterfall, I just thought the scene was pretty.....that's all I got for this one.


This photo I actually took my 2nd day in Ghana after it rained like crazy. Since there is no real drainage system here people go out after a storm and sweep the water away.





I went to the beach on Wednesday evening and I watched as a few teams of fishermen gathered their gear for a few days off.













This fun friend hangs out at the construction site along with about 10 other of his friends but he's the biggest so I think he's in charge! Of course I'm rarely the biggest and I'm always in charge..... :)

1 comment: